About Us ·
Contact Us · Topical Index · Articles by Magazine · Links
VICTORIAN TIMES e-magazine
Find More Victoriana in Our Online Store:
Magazine Downloads ·
Arts & Crafts
Business, Law, Govt
Cooking & Recipes
Health & Medicine
House & Home
How It Was Made
Objects & Curiosities
Poverty & Charity
Science & Technology
Servants & Service
Sports & Recreation
PDF files on this site
are best viewed with
Adobe Reader 9.0
or later. Download
Acrobat Reader free.
Links: Ephemera - Cards, Pictures, Art and Clip Art
- Annie's Calling Cards
- Graphics to enable you to create your own virtual Victorian calling cards for online use.
- Rather like stamp albums, crest albums were produced to house collections of arms, crests and monograms which were cut from letterheads, notepaper and envelope flaps.
- The Ephemera Society
- A non-profit organization formed to cultivate and encourage interest in ephemera and the history identified with it.
- Historical Portrait Sketches 1860 to 1880
- An alphabetical selection of 100 portraits of famous figures of the Victorian period.
- Old Postcards
- Lots of historic images to look at here, plus an excellent link section to genealogical and research sites.
- Panteek Prints
- Antique prints from a variety of periods, including an extensive collection of Victorian costume prints. Definitely worth a stop even if you're just looking for research information.
- Reba's Victorian Postcards
- Roger Vaughan Personal Collection and History Pages
- Besides a huge selection of photographs, this site also offers images of postcards, portraits, albums, and portraits.
- The Scrap Album
- Tons of images of "ephemera" - cards, posters, scrapbooks, commonplace books, etc., and lots of information.
- Victorian Picture Library
- Though the primary purpose of this site is to sell images, it provides an excellent place to research Victorian images on a wide range of topics.
Copyright © 2015 by Moira Allen. All rights reserved.